Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Screenshot!


When I took a screenshot of my desktop, I noticed everything that was going on while I was trying to write a composition, which is writing an email about my schedule to my friend who I haven’t been able to see in 6 months because our schedules do not match up. I saw everything that I have to do right when on the computer to start to do anything productive. I have to check to see any updates that are on Facebook, and see if any of my friends are on AIM Instant Messenger. I have found out from my screenshot, that there are so many distractions now on the computer that delay the time it takes us to finish the work that we need to do. When doing online compositions, you have everything at your fingertips. The Internet allows people to use the thesaurus, and dictionary to improve their compositions. I feel like this makes the composition become less natural, because of everything you can use to improve your writing. The computer offers so many things for us, such as different software’s, and the Internet, it has become much easier for people to complete their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment